Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Did Adele Help?


This week my team decided to critique the new James Bond movie: Skyfall. I found it interesting that the people in charge of music had Adele do the introductory song into the movie. I think this was a very good idea because it she is very popular and very talented so this could potentially draw more viewers in.  I think that this drew more publicity to the movie because they could play the song on the radio and then be like “Go see the movie!” and talk about how good it is. I think that bringing in a big name artist was a great idea for them because they could build the hype before the movie came out just by playing the song on the radio. I think that in the long run this will help the movie to continue to grow just because of the music. Also in the movie there was a lot of great music, a lot of it was to build the suspense. I think that they picked great music in the movie to describe each scene. Over all the movie was great and they used their musical sources very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment